Halo Theme | EPIC VERSION (Halo Infinite Tribute)

🎧 Stream on Spotify, Apple Music & More! ► https://lnkfi.re/tcR0MCgRxt
🎧 Support my work on Patreon (HQ Mp3 & Wave) ► https://www.patreon.com/samuelkimmusic
👍 Buy me some Coffee ► https://www.buymeacoffee.com/samuelkimmusic

🎧 My Music is Available Here 🎧
► Spotify: https://spoti.fi/2vYKPBd
► Apple Music/iTunes: https://apple.co/2wMUESQ
► YouTube Music: https://bit.ly/2VFh8z9
► Deezer: https://bit.ly/3eTNaPt

Follow Me on Social Media!
►Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/samuelkimmusic
►Twitter: https://twitter.com/samuelkimmusic

Halo Theme Composed by Martin O’Donnell and Michael Salvatori
Arranged & Orchestrated by Samuel Kim

__________________________________________________________________________________________________ ***DO NOT RE-UPLOAD on YouTube or other platforms (Soundcloud, TikTok, etc.) It is strictly prohibited to use my covers/arrangements for Podcasts (Spotify/Apple Podcasts) Also DO NOT make remixes using my covers, and DO NOT illegally distribute my music to streaming platforms.
If you want to use my music for your YouTube videos, please visit: https://bit.ly/3oTIrlr

Buy/Stream:

Comments

Spartan 8885 says:

Hermano más no puede ser

PeskyBird1007 says:

Is this classical music?

Lonely Noodle says:

U.S. Space Force new anthem

Supervillain 1906 says:

We even stand and pay homage from the PlayStation community

Sresht Sabu Gladston says:

when he said "ahhhhooahhhohhhaahhh" i felt that…

Garageband guy says:

How did people unlike this video?

Blanquinegrito 3D says:

Quiero eso de fondo de pantalla

Gibraltar says:

In less than 5 minutes we'll reach the optimal altitude for missile deployment. Uroboros will be released into the atmosphere, ensuring complete global saturation.

Plynum says:

He is the final DLC for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

Ghost The Mercenary says:

I'd be ready to drop into hell with my crew to that

WHERE ARE MY HELLJUMPERS AT?

SPOIDER MAN says:

😭😭😭

Snow Queen says:

How have I not fucking seen this

London Fog says:

"We have Spartans on the ground sir… we aren't going anywhere… remember us… Remember Reach."

Jesus says:

Out of the subject,

Save yourself and pray that God will forgive you for your sins. Dear God, I know I’m a sinner, and I ask for your forgiveness. I believe Jesus Christ is Your Son. I believe that He died for my sin and that you raised Him to life. I want to trust Him as my Savior and follow Him as Lord, from this day forward. Guide my life and help me to do your will. I pray this in the name of Jesus. Amen. God forgives your sins through the sacrifice of Christ.
And enjoy a clear conscience, eternal life, forgiveness, and fellowship with God.

mr bruh says:

The national anthem of gamers empire during the collapse

The U.S. tried to keep the gamers empire up and failed

September 5th 2030, gamers empire, FPS games (capital) , the end of gamers in near…..

September 6th 2030, the U.S. army has successfully and thankfully saved gamers empire…

this has been the anthem since sep 5th 2030

gamers empire destroys non gamer empire and still exists thanks to USA and nato

Avrioha Liu says:

That's why i love my grandma's basement, it's filled with such games.

Epic Gamer says:

Nice it's like me.

SomeoneHumanMan ㅤ says:

This better play in my funeral

Davi Mathias says:

You actually managed to make the Halo song even more epic, daaaamn

A Boy says:

John 3:16
[16]For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 14:6
[6]Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

John 8:12
[12]Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

Matthew 4:17
From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

Luke 13:3
[3]I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.

Romans 10:13
For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Ephesians 2:8-9
For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
Not of works, lest any man should boast.

2 Chronicles 7:14
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Matthew 5:2-12
King James Version
2 And he opened his mouth, and taught them, saying,
3 Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
4 Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.
5 Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.
6 Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.
7 Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.
8 Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.
9 Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.
10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

Matthew 24:4-14
And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
24:5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
24:6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
24:7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
24:8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.
24:9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
24:10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
24:11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
24:12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
24:13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

………………………………

Paun Servos says:

Nintendo Crawled so that the Playstation could stand and walk. As Playstation begun to suddenly full-on sprint he too was overshadowed by the Xbox doing Mach 2 on a warthog which exploded into orbit.

Master Chief says:

Now I can complete my mission

Red Cheesus says:

Halo Infinite is so epic that they're making tributes to the game before it even comes out

king goose says:

WE RIDE OUT ON 8TH OF DECEMBER

Christian Ventura says:

"ohhhhohhhhhhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhhohhhhhhhhhhhh ooooooooh ohhhhhhhhh ooooooh"
-Gamers