HALO INFINITE REACTION… IT MADE ME CRY!!! (E3 Discover Hope Trailer Reaction)

Halo Infinite Trailer Reaction E3 2019 (Discover Hope Trailer)
I am crying in joy lads.

Imagine not watching these live?!

➤ Like the video? Subscribe! 😀

➤ Join OUR Discord: https://www.discord.gg/jcbackfire

⋆ Follow on Twitter: https://twitter.com/JCbackfire
⋆ Follow on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jc_backfire/

Buy/Stream:

Comments

JCbackfire says:

I AM MAKING HALO VIDEOS AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME. I AM AN EMOTIONAL MESS RIGHT NOW.

L4 So Boss says:

THIS WAS OVER TWO YEARS AGO?

Angel Galvez117 says:

Cuando reaccionas al nuevo trailer de halo infinity? Me gusto tu reacción. Eres un cruck bro.

madularachige saviru says:

WHERE IS THE REACTION FOR THE SECOND TRAILER T.T

TGE-Boxing says:

I still remember being a very young kid at the time. Still an exclusive Playstation gamer and it was around Xmas time I think and I was at Best Buy with my dad, cousin, and uncle. I was looking for games for playstation and dont remember even being aware there was an Xbox. My dad calls for me and he is standing next to the Best Buy employee. He points to a black and green box with some green looking character I had no idea of on the cover of the box and he tells me that the employee told him that this was the hottest thing right now. My dad asks me "whadduya think?" in an egging manner that I should get it. Me somewhat hesistant and still very fond of my Playstation system and my playsation games wanted to say no. "Xbox? What is that?" lol. I dont remember if I said yes or if my dad decided for me. But once I got home, plugged it in and started playing coop with my cousin, it was all over after that. We might have been around 10 years old at the time. Ever since then, Ive been an Xbox gamer at heart all my life and practically have grew up with Halo. If I could sum up my entire gaming existence, Halo would be at the forefront. Im nearing 30 soon and Im going to be buying Halo Infinite the day it comes out. #Halo4Ever

marigo8 says:

This is the best reaction to anything I have ever seen

Kunaixxshrimp says:

Even as a PlayStation fan, I still enjoyed this event

Νɪʀᴀɴᴊᴀɴ says:

I am a halo super fan😂😂😂😂😂

catchingwhale26 says:

This is the reaction of a real Halo fan ❤️

Gabriel Perez says:

El sonido cuando recargaba los escudos es igual que el de halo CE

Wren Daniels says:

I can tell that this guy and chief are gonna have a good dynamic just by how this trailer went

Jason Mann says:

This hit me in the feels hard