BTS 'Your Eyes Tell' LIVE PERFORMANCE | REACTION!!!

More Content On Patreon!!!

GET YOUR MERCH HERE!!!

2ND CHANNEL: more BRISXLIFE

————————————————————————————————————-
Check out my reaction to BTS ‘Your Eyes Tell’ LIVE PERFORMANCE | REACTION!!!

ORIGINAL VIDEO:
__________________________________________________________________
HIT ME UP!

—————————————-­—————————————-­——————————
BUSINESS ONLY: BRISxLIFE@gmail.com
————————————————————————————————————–

IF YOU WANT TO MAIL SOMETHING TO ME:
P.O BOX 5573
Buena Park, CA 90622

Buy/Stream:

Comments

VøiĐź_ says:

The sad thing is tae was having stomach problems while singing

Anjolaoluwa Sanni says:

This literally brought me to tears🤭😊

Jesset Cu says:

Every time JK sing give me chills like vocally you can feel the their emotions and you can see through their eyes,What an impeccable performance they never disappoint me mannnn .Being an Army is the best thing happen to me truly made me happy

리나 says:

Please watch and react to BTS' Butter MV Reaction by Lee Hyun (BTS' senior), Son Sung-deuk (BTS' Performance Director), & Pdogg (BTS' producer). It's very interesting and fun. I'm sure you'll love it 💜

Mica Lagman says:

I really love jungkoook jin v jimin oh my gosh I'm crying

dkmybias says:

I love this song so amazing got my in tears my top 3 songs definitely by bts ❤️💜

LOVE MYSELF says:

All their Japanese songs are no joke they always hit hard

Blarmy 8 says:

The thing about people all saying for awhile that bts couldn’t sing pointing at different ones… and if you go watch old performances… they were always good and full of energy with powerful raps and dances but all the vocals could always get better ya know? I think because of that.. it made them work even harder and push themselves to prove people wrong… with the support of the others and the army behind them… they were able to propel themselves into becoming the greatest groups in the world IMO no question. They can do it all and they’re amazing ppl which you don’t always find in show business especially. I’m happy all the haters now have nothing to say about any of these vocals…. they bring people to tears who don’t even know what they’re saying… bc of their hard work and perseverance. I think Tae and jin grew the most and they were always good… they’re just iconic every single one of these 7 guys… and I can’t believe it took so long for me to find them 😂

Blarmy 8 says:

Jimin beautiful but jk comes in later with the high ad libs with jimin and it’s ugh epic… this whole song I insane. I wish he knew the lyrics bc the song itself you can feel it , the words are beyond perfection… the vocal line all were insane and I just could not get enough and then the raps just made it so special… especially jhope… his rap/sing in this wasone of my favorite parts … suga gave so much emotion I felt and then ran with that beautiful deep tone. I just can’t ! The lyrics really sent it over the top and jungkook wrote it after they sent him an unfinished copy of the movie so he watched it and then wrote it. Wish you knew what they were saying so much… hits hard either way lol

wren says:

ISTG V LOOKS LIKE AN ANIME CHARACTER, LIKE U SAID I COULDN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT HOW UNREAL HE LOOKS, AND HIS VOCAL SAFSIHSFKNOAL

wren says:

Jk's vocals acc make me wanna cry, and I promise I NEVER cry for anything

Pushpa Singh says:

Jin is a phenomenal vocalist.
A POWERHOUSE !!!🔥🔥🔥 My fave ❤

Bts fan subscribe please And like says:

Tae has a stomach ache while singing

Ishita says:

PARK JIMIN KILLED IT

rock bison says:

"Jimin said JK hold my drink!"
HELP I DIED

Tenzing Dekyi says:

Thats why bts are just legends

Sharyn says:

Jin's voice is purity and power. I think they all shine beautifully in this song, but Jin is really standing out to me a lot.