Kygo – Think About You feat. Valerie Broussard (Cover Art) [Ultra Music]

Download/Stream: https://ffm.to/kygo-tay
The Latest & Greatest from Ultra Music http://smarturl.it/UltraLatestGreatest

#kygo
#valeriebroussard
#ultra
#ultramusic

Comments

SooliBo luss says:

MR.AVICCI… I DONT FEEL SO GOOD.. BY KYGO IN BACKGROUND

Yau Arthur says:

Lyrcs and Download MP3 => https://goo.gl/Q7SiS3

Alexito Rico says:

Don't see how folks are receiving Avicii vibes from this. This is Kygo, and I'm getting Kygo vibes.

Dizkie Aditya says:

Lyric;
We've been quiet
Said we'd try it for a while
But that was years ago

If you see me, if I see you, mmm
A part of me hopes that we do, no
Say everything we wanted to
After all this time

I cut the tree down that we grew
You know the one we carved our names into?
Still I can't go back to the places we knew
'Cause they ask me if I still think about you

Only all the time, mmm

Hometown drivin', autopilot
My phone's on silent in case you call

If you see me, if I see you, mmm
A part of me hopes that we do, no
Say everything we wanted to
After all this time

I cut the tree down that we grew
You know the one we carved our names into?
Still I can't go back to the places we knew
'Cause they ask me if I still think about you

Only all the time, time, time, time

Chantelle Johnston says:

Have you, reading this, ever lied.. or stolen.. or taken the Lord’s name in vain.. or looked at a woman to lust after her.. or coveted your neighbour’s goods.. etc? Then you have broken God’s laws, which He gave you a conscience to know. He is a just God and cannot be bribed. Your good works can not help you escape justice for your sins. In fact, the Bible says that your righteousness is as filthy rags before holy God. So on judgement day you will stand guilty before God for your sins… Your good works can’t help you… You’re facing life in prison for a lifetime of unrepentant sin, but more importantly rejecting the Lord Jesus Christ’s perfect sacrifice for you… Rewind back to today. You have a choice. ONLY the blood of a sinless person could wash away your sins, so that you do not have to pay for them yourself. It’s your choice. You might not have much time left to make the right choice. You could die today. This is the most important thing you could ever invest your time considering: your eternal destination. And ‘no choice’ is a rejection of Jesus Christ.
The Lord will have grace upon a sinner if that sinner REPENTS. The girl in the video certainly didn’t repent of her sins, so that’s where the analogy stops. But if you come to God, at the end of your self-righteousness and realise your true state: that you’re actually not a good person, but a hell-bound sinner. And you realise you’ve sinned against God all of these years, and that you deserve to go to hell for that. And you realise your only hope is the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) and you believe the gospel in your heart by faith, that it is your only way of escape. And you cry out to God, calling upon the name of the Lord to save you. THEN you WILL be saved, according to scripture. God sees a true heart of repentance and belief, or he sees someone who doesn’t truly believe the bad news that they’re really that bad or really worthy of Hell. They might intellectually believe the good news of the gospel, but not believe in their heart because true repentance isn’t there.. You must truly believe the bad news in your heart to truly believe on the good news in your heart! If you’re not there yet, pray that He might help you get there!!

When someone is truly saved, God sends His Holy Spirit into that person and they are spiritually born again. He will circumcise your soul from your flesh, so that your past present and future sins cannot affect your soul. The righteousness of Jesus Christ- His sinless, holy life- is imputed to you, a sinner. It’s as if YOU lived HIS sinless life. Though your sins be as scarlet they shall be white as snow. He washes you in the blood of the Lamb. It’s an amazing thing. A saved sinner can’t ever be sinlessly perfect after that, we physically still are in our sinful flesh, until death when we’re given incorruptible bodies that can’t sin. BUT the Holy Spirit that comes into a saved sinner will give that new creature in Christ Jesus a new perspective, new (good) desires, and that person will now be convicted about sin and have a different attitude toward it. Your flesh still wants to sin, but the Spirit is there now to want to do good for the Father: it’s a daily battle between the two. But it’s so worth it to know we are saved from the penalty of our sins (by the grace of God)! The Spirit will begin to clean your life up through conviction and through reading His precious word, the King James Bible. Only God can truly clean your life up, AFTER salvation.

Acts 20:21 King James Version (KJV)
21 Testifying both to the Jews, and also to the Greeks, repentance toward God, and faith toward our Lord Jesus Christ.

2 Corinthians 7:10 King James Version (KJV)
10 For godly sorrow worketh repentance to salvation not to be repented of: but the sorrow of the world worketh death.

Mark 2:17 King James Version (KJV)
17 When Jesus heard it, he saith unto them, They that are whole have no need of the physician, but they that are sick: I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

Romans 3:10-12 King James Version (KJV)
10 As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:
11 There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.
12 They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.

1 Corinthians 15:1-4 King James Version (KJV)
Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;
2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.
3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

John 14:6 King James Version (KJV)
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Romans 10:10&13 King James Version (KJV)
10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

fabri Pereyra says:

Alguien que hable español?

davidlovesdinos says:

IS SHE ADELE?

Martin Štěpánů says:

We've been quiet

Said we'd try it for a while

But that was years ago

If you see me, if I see you, mmm

A part of me hopes that we do, no

Say everything we wanted to

After all this time

I cut the tree down that we grew

You know the one we carved our names into?

Still I can't go back to the places we knew

'Cause they ask me if I still think about you

Only all the time, mmm

Hometown drivin', autopilot

My phone's on silent in case you call

If you see me, if I see you, mmm

A part of me hopes that we do, no

Say everything we wanted to

After all this time

I cut the tree down that we grew

You know the one we carved our names into?

Still I can't go back to the places we knew

'Cause they ask me if I still think about you

Only all the time, time, time, time

Priscillia Hillary says:

Think about you

TheKrilow says:

My mom said that if I play this song one more time she will smash my head on the keyboaryftyftyftctygchdgygds

Kk Kk says:

Why dosent she understand please 😭😂😱

EmptyandBroken forever says: